Next course date/venue to be announced soon..
‘How to break up with sugar
(and junk food) for good
– with no tears!’
This course runs once a week for 7 consecutive weeks in the evening.
A fun Saturday food demonstration and sampling day workshop is included.
Individuals, couples, and families warmly invited.
Each course registration/ticket is for you and your whole family household to attend!
(Entry is for one person to the Saturday workshop).
The course pricing is affordable.
Read below for more details about this exciting course.
Do you feel that you ‘should’ be eating healthier foods and looking after yourself better, but lack the time, energy and headspace to make changes for you and your family?
Do you have an ‘addiction’ to sugar and to junk food that you have tried to conquer in the past with no lasting success?
Do you want to learn how to lose weight and keep it off long term without feeling deprived, and with a non-dieting approach?
Do you want to increase your immunity, your energy levels?!
Do you want to decrease you and your family’s risk for preventable chronic diseases that are relatively common in NZ?
Do you and your family want to learn together about how to prepare delicious, filling, nutrient-dense, whole foods in a time and cost-effective manner?
Do you need support from others that have similar health goals?
If this is you, then this is the course for you and your family.. and friends.
This great, practical course designed to help busy families transition together off sugar/junk food and onto healthier eating and living. You may be just starting out on this journey, or have been eating healthily for a while.
Either way, this course is for you.
REAL, whole food demonstration and sampling is included
in a full day workshop as part of the course.
Another key component of the course is the ‘soul food’ element – looking at the non-food things in life that truly ‘feed’ us. We will also focus on how to find more balance in our busy lives. Strategies to help conquer emotional eating are covered too.
This 7-week step-by-step group health coaching course includes:
- Weekly in-person group meetings – practical information, encouragement and support. These sessions enable you to ask questions, share challenges and link with others on a similar journey.
- Demonstration and sampling of delicious, REAL, whole foods during a full day workshop.
- Working through a topic/step each week with your family at home or via your mobile device while out and about! Course content is available to every family member that lives in your home. Audio from all of the meetings will be recorded.
- Resources relevant to each of the 7 steps/topics – Course handouts (electronic), food preparation video demonstrations, recipes for delicious sugar-free breakfast/lunch/dinner/dessert/snack ideas, links to excellent websites..
- Access to a Facebook group – a hub for connection and sharing of photos, new recipes, victories, challenges, ideas, encouragement. This Facebook group continues to run after the course finishes.
I look forward to journeying with you step-by-step.
$15 from each course registration will go to Tear Fund’s Micro enterprise development initiative.
This will provide small business loans to women in developing countries. Each loan, once repaid is then given to another family, then another.